A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pop the top

Hello and welcome to @home! I've heard some pretty crazy things people are going to do when the clock strikes 12:00! Including, fireworks, dynamite, little pop it's, cap guns, banging pots, and SCREAMING! What are you going to do? Leave a comment saying what you are going to do! I am going to bang pots and scream, my brother is going to shoot a cap gun, my mom is going to find some type of loud instrument, and my dad..... He will snore! Yay! **this has been a part of Jules's post-a-thon!** -Jules ❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules