A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Two very happy birthday's!

Hello and welcome to @home! I'm in a very happy mood today, because today is my grandma's birthday! Happy birthday! I l L❤ve you to pieces! Guess what else, my brothers birthday is tomorrow!!! I love you to pieces too! A very very happy birthday to you two!
Happy Birthday
A magical day, just for you!
Put candles on the cake.
Put a party hat on your head.
You are the star today.

Birthday wishes!
I love you both!
Ready to PARTTTYYYY?
The day is yours.
Happy birthday
Did you make a wish?
Another balloon another present and another big, huge smile! :-D 
You are loved, happy birthday guys!
❤❤Jules



1 comment:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules