A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting to know @home!

    
  Welcome to @home! On this blog you will find some of the latest fashion, crafts A-Z, and hobbies that i do at home! Some of my hobbies are collecting Sock Monkeys, ugly dolls, skellanimals, and other cool things! I am always up to date with the latest fashion! I will post  DIY Crafts! [do it yourself] I will show you how you can feel," At home" wherever you are!
 -Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules