A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Style loving

  I am style loving! I love style and after you read this you will too! All fashion designers have a dream of models strutting with their new clothing designs on. And one day i want to experience that too! If you really try hard at something you will accomplish it! If you really try, you will someday live your dream!  I love going out in nature and strutting my own ideas in fashion!



    Here is a little outfit i like to call," On a Winters Day!"
 I got my boots at Target and my belt too!
 I got my skirt at Kohl's and
 my shirt at a store called Justice!
-Jules

2 comments:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules