A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Monday, April 4, 2011

One fact about me!

                      Hello and welcome to @home. Today I will tell you another fact about me. This time it is........ I LOVE MUSIC! Here are a few of my favorite songs.
1. Who Says, by Selena Gomez
2. 21st Century girl, by Willow Smith
3. Somebody, by Bridgit Mendler
4. All of Victoria Justice's songs
5. All of Taylor Swifts songs
6. I'm not Crazy, by Tiffany Giardina
7. Firework by, Katy Perry
8. Animal, By the band Neon Trees
                   

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU JULES !!! I'M LISTENING TO THE BEAUTIFUL PIANO MUSIC OF KEIKO MATSUI, AS I'M GETTING READY TO TRIAGE ALL NIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? cool e-mail me that music sounds cool!!! CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE BEACH WITH YOU TOMMOROW!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules