A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Web Animals!

                   Hello and Welcome to @home. On this post I will be talking a little bit about  Web Animals. Web animals are these little happy faces or any faces you can make with things like periods, comma's and other things here are a few.
1.  @@
        <
(---------)      This is called ZIP YOUR MOUTH!

2. (@) (@)
          ~
\_________/        This is called I am watching you with a BIG smile! Just to tell you NONE of these are perfect.  Now these are fun for when your texting or just playin' on the computer thanks for coming to @home please come again soon!

1 comment:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules