A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Get up and move!

            Hello and welcome to @home. Today I am all about exercising. You all know how I love dance right. In fact I'm dressed now to go to today's Jazz class. I have lots of fun dancing, so you might too.
           Dancing is a wonderful way to get active and have fun. Dancing is also a way of expressing yourself. Like I say, Dancing is dreaming with your feet. So, today I want you to get up and express yourself through dance. Get up and move!
                                     Here are a few songs that have a good tempo. I love these songs.
This is Settle Down, 
By: No Doubt, Gwen Stefani.



 
This is Howlin' For you
By: The Black Keys 

I hope you enjoyed the songs, and i expect you out of breath from all that dancing! Thanks for checking in and come back soon for more.
-Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules