A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

1 fact about me!

This week my fact is... My favorite BLOGS! I have two favorite blogs and i can tell you a little bit about them today too! Okay the first cool website that i think is cool is Inspirehappy.blogspot.com and the next one is foreverwebkinzs.blogspot.com. Now the inspire happy one is all about being happy. If you are ever down in the dumps this is the place to go! Last but not least the foreverwebkinzs blog is all about
laughing, for friendships, and having the fun like us tween's like to have! Now i know both of the people that are behind these wonderful blogs! The inspire happy one is my mom's blog, and the foreverwebkinzs blog is my BBBBBBBEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTT friends blog! You can find Foreverwebkinzs on YouTube also her name is... Foreverwebkinzs! Big shocker hahaha!
-Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules