A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nature is Beautiful


        I love nature, exploring, and discovering new things! One of the things i like to do in nature is take pictures and look for flowers! If you love nature and you want to tell me about something you do in nature leave a comment telling me all about it! Now let me tell you a little about the one time my mom was on a walk! She had her camera, she is a wonderful photographer Here is a picture that my mom took that i like to call,"The butt tree!!" Now if you like this photo my mom took you can go to her blog called inspirehappy.blogspot.com that is were she posts all her wonderful pictures!
-Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules