A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brightastic

Hello and welcome to @home! Neon colors are SO in this year! Like the pictures below. NEON RULES!!
Brightastic

Emilio Pucci wool sheath dress
$1,985 - mytheresa.com

Issa scalloped dress
$1,175 - net-a-porter.com

Tie waist dress
$120 - windsorstore.com

Strapless cocktail dress
$100 - pacificplex.com

Ruffle dress
allyfashion.com

Nicole Miller dress
$140 - nicolemiller.com

Revlon Crayon Yeux Eye Liner Pencil N°1 Black
€9,40 - placedestendances.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE The Pink And Blue Cocktail Dresses! I Can Totally At A Dance Or Something Together In Those Dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules