A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

YouTube Field Trip @home!

Hello and welcome to @home!!! Today I am going to take you on a,"Field trip while you are sitting @Home!" This field trip is going to be to the Corner Bakery Cafe! Here we go, the bus ride is short, just click play! (this is a YouTube video I made) Hope you like it!!!
-Jules <3

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know they had a pond?! I hear Cat Stevens. Yes! Love this video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Babi, I should do a post about him. He has wondeful music
      -Jules <3

      Delete

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules