A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trend I Love now: Stripes!

Trend I Love now: Stripes!



Hello and welcome to at home! Today I am going to give you an example of the trend I am loving right now, stripes! I love this print because of all the different colors there can be! Thanks
-jules    

Tsumori Chisato stripe dress
£494 - farfetch.com

Karen Millen zip jacket
£95 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Stussy striped shorts
$90 - surfstitch.com

Lemlem striped shoes
£140 - farfetch.com

Leather flat shoes
$50 - modcloth.com

Prada stiletto shoes
$353 - bluefly.com

Ri2k striped handbag
£60 - mylabel.co.uk

Lacoste watch
$95 - nordstrom.com

Lacoste blue jewelry
$95 - macys.com

Mantaray cable hat
£10 - debenhams.com

Michael Kors striped scarve
£141 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules