A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Celebration Time!

             Hello, and welcome to @home. Guess what time it is.... IT'S CELEBRATION TIME! It's summer! Today is the first day of summer for me and my little brother. I am now a sixth grader and my brother is second grade. I am going to try and start posting everyday now that have no homework and more free time. I think I will do a post a day about what I am or have done that day. Thanks for reading and check again soon.
-Jules

Me at the Beach! Summer time!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules