A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Perfect Breakfast

              Hello and welcome to @home. Today I am serving you a recipe for a perfect morning breakfast. There is a bagel, cream cheese, and frozen yogurt. Yes you "read" me right, frozen yogurt!
             The bagel is perfect for a re-energizing snack. Like, every morning I go for a 3.5 miles bike ride with my mom and brother and sometimes her friends. The bagel helps me gain my energy back real fast. These are from Noah's Bagels, yum yum, I give them 5 stars!
              Noah's bagels are great plain, but with the help of creamy cream cheese, Noah's bagels are melt in your mouth goodness. There are so many spreads to choose from, garlic and herb, blueberry, cinnamon, and many more. The plain though, is for people with less perky taste buds like me, and goes better in the sweet treat bagels like Chocolate Chip or Blueberry.
          If you're wondering why I said frozen yogurt, it's because it's heathy! If you get frozen yogurt from Jamba Juice, it has Greek frozen yogurt! Greek Yogurt is very heathy for you, the ones from Jamba Juice has fresh fruit mixed into it. So good. So there's a wonderful breakfast! Thanks! Check for pictures soon.
-Jules   

Jamba Juice locations- Link (Just click on word that says Link)

Noah's Bagel's locations- Link
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules