A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ForeverWebkinzs request!

            Hello and welcome to @home. This time my friend ForeverWebkinzs of the ForeverWebkinzs.blogspot.com, asked me to play one of the video's we made together one day when I went over to her house to hang out for a little bit. I have a funny app on my phone that makes,"  pretty Random farting noises" The video we made is below! ENJOY! -Jules
                You Can see ForeverWebkinzs other cool videos from YouTube, her user name is ForeverWebkinzs.
            Credits
-01bluedot AKA Jules
-ForeverWebkinzs AKA Forever
-My phone
-My farting app on my phone
-All of ForeverWebkinzs CRAZY amount of Webkinzs
I got credits yes I do I got credits how about you?

1 comment:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules