A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

One fact about me

                Hello and welcome to @home. Today I am going to tell you one fact about me. This I will do once every week. So every week I will tell you one more fact about me. This time it is............ I love the sport football, yes i am a girl but I love football. I was on a football team and then I got my trophy and that was the end  of that season. Football is a super fun way to get active and have a good time! This sport is not only for boys. I am a girl and I had a blast! So if you are a girl and you are reading this go on! Go and try football! I bet you will have a good time! When you play football or happen to already be playing you can leave a comment and tell me your favorite position or your favorite part! Or, tell me about your favorite sport. Thanks.
This is a pic of me playing.
I love Football! 
-Jules!

1 comment:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules