A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The most beautiful flowers in the WORLD!

        Hello and welcome to @home! This post is all about my mom's wonderful flowers that will be sold on her blogs inspirehappy.blogspot.com or therainbowroad.blogspot.com these are both the blogs that will have or soon have these flowers picture below.(remember this is a REAL BIG sneak peek) if my mom has anymore pictures of the wonderful flowers of her just leave a comment and ask me to show more. =~) p.s. this was the pictures of the VETY FIRST flowers she ever made, the more recent  ones also have pearls are VERY beautiful buttons in the middle! 
-Jules

1 comment:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules