A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Memories, Oh Memories

All the fun makes me tired!
Hello and welcome to @home. Today I am going to be telling you a little bit about some of my memories. I have many memories and when I make some or experience some i keep them stored away in the memories spot in my brain. This memory takes me WAY back to when i was a little younger, well come on I am only 10! Anyway this is a memory is about....DISNEYLAND!!!! -Jules
Pin trading always fun!

Watching the boat go by! With my bro!

2 comments:

  1. Any comments?!?! Leave a comment No Problem at ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute (like always) and what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules