A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One fact about me!

Here is a pic of my dog Pixie i got her when i finished kintergarden

Here is a pic of Sirius Black when he was a puppy

I like any dogs!   Even stuffed animal dogs
Here is my dog named Sirius Black like in the harry potter movie and you can prob see why
                Hello and welcome to @home. First of all HAPPY DAY BEFORE ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Second of all here is this weeks update on one fact about me. This week is.... I LOVE DOGS! Okay, Okay I am a serious dog lover I have 3 dogs and NO other pet in the house what so ever. That is the only pet I have grown up with. I have never seen another type of pet in my house or anywhere near me, EVER! Okay lets get to the point, here are my pets. I have one other dog that is a German Shepard and does not like to be in pictures! My pic's are above.
-Jules   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules