A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Friday, December 30, 2011

The almost new year post.

Hello and welcome to @home. I am going to have a post-a-thon, a post-a-thon is the only event that I post more than two posts a day-night. I have a special job for my followers that I will tell you later in the post. The posts will be like updates. This will take place on new years eve through the new year. Yes, I will do this next year and the year after that too.  I will try and make it a new tradition. I would love it if you followed along and checked my blog every so often on new years eve. Although the thing I really want you to do is leave a comment of your new years goal.Here is a special job for my followers. (if you want to join this special task you have to be a follower,  don't worry it doesn't cost anything. If you are not a follower, you can do so.) All you have to do is leave a comment every so often, about every hour or two. If you do not want to do this leave a comment saying you don't, if you do leave a comment and sign up. Thanks
-Jules p.s. none of this costs anything!

1 comment:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules