A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Friday, December 9, 2011

Jokes.

Hello and welcome to @home. Today I am going to be listing a few funny jokes, I hope you like it! <3

joke 1- Q- Knock Knock A- Who's there? Q- Boo A- boo who? Q-Don't cry

joke 2- Yo mama' Yo mama so dumb she got fired from the m&m factory for throwing away all the W's! Haha

Joke 3- "now class we are going to be singing the ABC's". "A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O... Q R S T U V W X Y and Z. "class, where is the P?" "In my bladder, teacher!"

Joke 4- Q- Knock Knock A- who's there? Q- Who A- Who Who Q- I never knew you were an owl!!\

Joke 5- Q-Where does Obi-wan Konibi (from Star Wars the movie) shop? A- The DARTH mall.
 HAHAHA


Those where these weeks jokes! Hopefully I can post more! Bye bye!
-Jules <3

2 comments:

  1. Hello! It is Jules. I am warning you, the Yo Mama joke is appropriate for all ages! Thanks!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz!!!! Ur soooo funny :-P i <3 jokes & fun stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules