A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Friday, December 23, 2011

HAPPY XMAS EVE EVE!!!

Happy Christmas eve eve everyone! Scince I wouldn't like to post on my family Christmas eve and Christmas day, I am posting now. I hope you get what you would like on you list and spend quality time with your family and friends. Here are some rules, and quotes and such to get YOU in the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
Rules
1. Even if you dis-like the present smile and say Thanks!
2. Try hand get a gift that you like and would want for the person you are giving it to.
3. Make people smile if they are un-happy or sad or even happy!
4. He helpful and help clean up wrapping paper or what not.
5. Help pass out gifts and help wrap

Quotes
1. Christmas time is for love, laughter, and fun time to spend with your friends and family.
2. Look at all the children snug in their beds while visions of sugar plums dance in their heads. 3.Christmas tree, oh my beautiful Christmas tree ordiments and tinsel.
4. Wake up! Come see the tree! There is presents under and I KNOW there's some for me!
5. Mommy, I can't get to sleep I am too excited!
-Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules