A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas

hello and welcome to @home! I am going to talk to you about my Christmas. I had a wonderful Xmas! It was a blast, we started new traditions like going to my grandma's house and playing boulder-dash (a board game) after we eat. I got to spend time with my friends, we had a holiday party at my school. I  spent time with my family too. I enjoyed the time that I spent with my family, because we had so much fun together. A shout out to my family,"Thanks for making this Xmas ROCK!" We all had great laughs and smiled a lot. My Xmas presents were soooo awesome! I didn't get one thing I dis-liked! The present I like the most is probably the electric scooter, it's blue, gray, black, and it has a hint of gold. It goes 10mph which doesn't sound like a lot, but really.... It is. IT has handle breaks and it's awesome! How was your Xmas? Leave a comment telling me all about it! Here is a picture of my bro and I, I am on my scooter and he is waiting for a turn. (he has his own, but his still needed charging.) Thanks
-Jules <3

1 comment:

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules