A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

MY TOOTH CAME OUT/ yummy lunch!

hello and welcome to @home. I am super happy because my tooth FINALLY came out!!! I am relieved because not only did it come out, the pain from the root is gone too! WOOHOO! There is now a huge gap, and it feels, tastes, and looks nasty!  Another up side to today is me and my family are going to the Crab Shack! The Crab Shack is a beach view restaurant with the BEST crab in the world!!! Can't wait!!! I will give you a picture of what it looks like at the bottom! Thanks! **This has been a part of the Jules's Post-a-thon** --Jules

1 comment:

  1. the date is wrong to when I posted this, it was not pm, it was AM.
    -Jules **this has been a part of the Jules's post-a-thon**

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules