A little bit about," ME!"

Hello! Welcome to @home on this blog you learn a little bit about me, a perky young woman (more in profile), and my life. How to love, live, and laugh and enjoy being @home! Hope you like it! If you have any questions e-mail me at julesf01@ymail.com or leave a comment. Make sure to check out my polyvore page @ http://littlemissjules.polyvore.com/
Thanks for coming to @home!
-Jules :)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My mommy's blog/Merry Chistmas!

Hello and welcome to @home! It is Xmas day, well.... night. Ha ha. This is a Xmas present for my mom. :D I want to help my mom with her new years goal. Her goal, as well as mine, is to get more viewers on her AMAZING blog.  I really hope you help. I would really be thankful if you did, and I bet she would too. Here is her blog adress, http://wonderdept.blogspot.com/. PLEASE go to it. She has amazing do it yourselves, and also many more fun family activities everyone will love! Here is a picture of my holiday chimney! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-Jules Merry Christmas! <3   p.s. I will have a video on www.YouTube.com/01bluedot, about the things i got for xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?!?!? Just type it in, then press publish comment! As easy as that! Thanks
-Jules